Parent and Academy Contact Team (PACT)
PACT – Parent and Academy Contact Team
WHAT ARE OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES?
- To provide a forum where parents can make comments, raise questions and concerns
- To act as a gateway between the parents and the Academy.
- To collaborate with the Academy on improvement and development
- To provide a link from the parents/carers in to the Governing Body.
- To work with staff and students to raise funds for the Academy.
- To support the staff and students at the Academy.
- To provide support at Academy events.
These gatherings are a fantastic opportunity for parents and carers to work in collaboration with the Academy. We are building a learning community that is focused on ensuring that the young people attending Q3 Academy Tipton experience an outstanding education which develops them into active citizens; well prepared for the wider world when they complete their time with us.
Your views and your support are an essential aspect in building a culture of aspiration and success, so please come and join us.
PACT Meetings will be taking place on the following dates across this year:
· Thursday 6th December
· Thursday 7th February
· Thursday 4th April
· Thursday 23rd May
· Thursday 20th June
· Thursday 11th July
All meetings take place from 5.30pm to 6.30pm and are based in the community hub. Refreshments will be provided.
Please contact us via reception on 0121 521 1540 to let us know if you will be attending via email@example.com
If you would like any further information about the PACT group then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you and working with you.